Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas

Well, we went to Thatcher for Christmas to be with Seth's family. We enjoy hanging out with them and we have loads of fun. This year, the kids and I met Seth's older brother Jared and his family. Jared calls us once in a while so it was nice to put a face to the name. They are an awesome family family and I really enjoyed getting to know them. For the first time my children were able to watch it snow and then have fun playing in it. It truly was a magical Christmas. Here are some pictures from our trip.


This was the view on the way up. Absolutely beautiful!



Here is a picture of James with snow in his hair.



This is our van getting snowed on.
(ignore the date)



This was our van the following morning.



This is the view from my mother-in-laws back porch.

3 comments:

Chandy said...

Snow is so much fun when its in moderation, isn't it? New faces, new adventures, that's awesome.

Chandy said...

I loved the snow when we hit Utah, but I don't know if I can handle it every year. That's why I love Texas weather, it's always a mystery, lol!

I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

This is a better snow picture of Thatcher than the one I seen.