Monday, August 3, 2009

News

Wow, I didn't realize it's been four months since my last post. Well, to update everyone we just bought a new house in Queen Creek at Skyline. It will be finished the end of October/beginning November. We're super excited to have our own home and not have to move anymore. Just so you know, we've moved six times in the almost eight years we've been married (which will be next month). That is way to many times and we are quite known for that. The other news we have to share is that we are going to have A GIRL!!! We are so excited since we currently have one girl and three boys. It's time for another girl. I'm due Dec 31st so maybe we'll have another Christmas baby.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow!! I didn't realize this is going to be your 5th baby. Congratulations!
A house of your own that is awesome. I know you will love it. You have moved way too many times. Congratulations on that one too.

Jen B said...

Super Duper Happy for you! A new house and a new baby! Santa must be coming early this year!!! :)

Christina said...

Congratulations X 2 !!
This is doubly exciting news! And triply exciting is that you have rejoined the blogosphere... Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to stay in your new home for a really long time! Yea haw for a girl!!! (No fair!) I'm excited for you, and when I say that, you know I mean it!