Monday, June 28, 2021

Something Amazing

I came across an amazing website a few days ago, homeschoolshare.com. Ami created this website all the way back in 2004. How did I never see this?! According to Ami, this site is an "online hub where homeschool moms could have a place to share literature-based unit studies they had written". Genius. I spent hours on Saturday and today (Monday) downloading a ton of files to my computer. You really need to check it out for yourself. There are unit studies, lapbooks, and printables. Some are literature based, some are not, and they cover all of the main subjects. This is the first time I have ever been excited to do lapbooks. I do love unit studies, but I usually come up with my own so they're not so complicated. These ones, however, look so easy to do and fun. Love, love, love! I can't  wait to use these for this upcoming school year. Seriously, check it out.

0 comments: